Header Ads

Related image

Kwesi Arthur To Charge GH¢1 For His Upcoming Concert


The dance hall/ rapper Artist Kwesi Arthur has shocked many as he revealed that he’s charging Gh¢1 for his groundup concert.

He took to his Instagram page to announce this and fans can’t keep their cool. This has happened before and most people see it has history.
He says he got motivated to charge such an amount because he has experienced hardship in life before.

He wrote…..


“The people have been asking for it, and it’s long overdue. My 2nd home away from home….KUMASI it’s been too long since I returned all the love you’ve been showing me all year!!! I don’t want to see a single person in their house on December 22/12/2019 it’s an entire city shutdown at Rattary Park! For all my people with only a 1 cedi in their pocket right now, this one is for you! I Remember when all I had was one cedi, a dream and patience chale. This is for everyone who wants to change their life!! Let’s make this one historic!!! #OneCediandADream #OCAAD .”

He further wrote that everyone should take up the GH¢1 challenge and tag him

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.