Header Ads

Related image

‘My husband will kill me, I love you paaa’ – Rev Obofour’s wife says as he squeezes her back-side

Wife of Reverend Obofour aka ‘The Nations Prophet’ shared a photo of herself and her darling ‘chopping’ love on their compound.

In the photo, the Anointed man of God placed his hands on his own property’s back-side and probably smooching it.
'My husband will kill me, I love you paaa' - Rev Obofour wife says as he squeezes her back-side
Rev. Obofour is one of the few controversial pastors in Ghana.

The General Overseer and founder of Anointed Palace Chapel (APC) right from the church to social says and does things that becomes topic for days and even extend to weeks and months.

He faces a fierce battle from Bishop Angel Obinim who has on numerous occasion stated that he is more power than Obofour.

Anyhow it goes, one thing is very clear and that is, Obofour’s wife truly love him.

See Photo Below:

No comments

Powered by Blogger.