Header Ads

Related image

Crazy Sweet Romantic Love Text Messages for Her


Image result for toasting messages for a girl


The best of sweet and romantic love messages for your girlfriend, wife or crush. Beautifully crafted sweet and lovely messages for her from the heart.
1. Babe, I want to tell you I love you in a million languages, hold your hands till the sun sets and the moon goes to sleep.
2. You mean the world to me, I will cherish you for every moment, and tell you how beautiful you are every day.
3. You are like the sun in the day, and the moon in the night, you lighten up my world every minute.
4. I love my eyes when you look into them. I love my name when you say it. I love my heart when you touch it. I love my life when you are in it.
5. I never want to live without you. If you live to 100, I want to live to 100 minus one second, so we never have to be apart.
6. You’re special to every inch of my heart. You love me for being me, and I love you for being you. forever.
7. In the morning, you’re the first thing I think of. When I fall asleep, you’re the first picture in my dreams.
8. You make me wake up with a smile on my face every day. You are the air I breathe, the ticking in my heart.
9. The night breeze blows through my hair and reminds me of how amazing it is when we’re together. I wish you could be here tonight. I love you.
10. The stars in the sky are nothing compared to the way your eyes shine when you look at me. Most men love looking up into the stars at night, but all I want is to look into your eyes and tell you how much I love you.
11. You can never blame a good night’s sleep for keeping you up at night. The only thing that keeps me up is the thought of you not by my side.
12. I am not a poet or a man that can easily describe the way he feels, but that changed when I met you. I love you with all of my heart.
13. I am sitting in my bed looking at your picture, smiling and knowing that you are mine and I am yours.
14. A sweet smile, a contagious laugh, a beautiful voice and a divine scent – all of these words are used to describe you. I would keep going, but you would be up all night.
15. Every night is always the same for me, its always you in my dreams holding my hands and hugging me.
16. Every time I gaze at your bright eyes I remember how hard I fell for you.
I want to scream in your ears "you're beautiful!!!!" but that would be cliché.
17. I want to hold every part of you, let our eyeballs meet for a few seconds.
You are the broom that swept me off my feet. You are incredibly lovely, sweetheat.

18. A princess in baggy jeans I don't wanna let go of,
I love you, babe. And if I could, I would write new psalms that tell the world how lovely you are.
19. Hey babe, it's me again carrying out my responsibility,
to never let you forget how much you mean to me and how pretty your eyes are.
20. I can still feel you in my arms, dark beautiful child.
I remember the first day you hugged me, it was like I had come in contact with divinity, my body answered the call of nature and yes, I still feel embarrassed.
21. Your memories are treasures I won't let go of, to keep on reminding you how much more we still have to create. I love you.
22. This is the part of me I never want you to forget, the part of me that likes you and never wants to let you go, the whole of me that loves you till the end of time.
23. I'll stutter in front of you, have my nervousness get on my nerve, lose speech staring at your beautiful eyes but if you could read my thoughts you'd burst out laughing.
24. I didn't fall in love with you at first sight ...I liked you right from the first day I met you, it was like the breaking of an alabaster box.
25. If I was a stammerer and telling you "I love you" would take a year...I'd use every year to tell how much I love and cherish you.
26. Lie down and let my words caress you... Let my voice be the tune your body dances to, leaving memories and goosebumps in their wake.
27. Smile babe! Let your beauty chase away the worry and the insecurities that feel like darkness in the midst of light.
28. I want to love you not like I would, cherish you like my life depends on it, tell you how beautiful you are. I love you.
29. This may sound crazy but you're my hallelujah...God only permitted one, but I know you crazy child must have taken two ribs from me for security reasons.
30. I won't bug you anymore, I'll leave you for my words to caress. Eyes like the stars in the night, keep staring at me I might catch a star.
I want to be greedy with you.
31. I just get drowned in the awe of your presence, so many things I want to say to you but somehow I can't find the words to tell you how you mean the world to me.
32. I want to be the reason you'll be smiling at your phone screen like a dummy, jumping on your bed and have sleepless nights. I want to be your obsession, as you are mine.
33. Meeting you for the first time is a scene that should be set on repeat. It is the happiest moment of my life. I love you.
34. I remember being stranded on the island of your beauty like it was yesterday. When you came closer my heart skipped three beats.
35. When I fell in love with you I think I broke something, there I saw myself lifeless, no breathing, blood pressure rising, like something straight from a Bollywood action flick
36. A beautiful dark child with white teeth, low-key combating racism. It was a meeting that lasted for a few minutes but the thoughts of you lingered till the day after the day broke in two like an alabaster box.
37. I pour you a heart full of my heart and love;
I want this scene on repeat, a repeat on how hard I fell for you, tripping, tripled as the days run past us.
You're my obsession and I love you.
38. You're gold on a gold platter, the day I won your heart I won a gold medal... I want to hold you close to my chest and hear the two hearts you own beat in symphony
39. I want to tell you how beautiful you are every day. I want you to smile every day even if it means tickling you, because your smile holds the intensity of a thousand suns, and it has thoroughly captured my heart.
40. I would love to spell my name on your neck with kisses. Hold your soft hands to my head, let your body dance around mine as my fingers run freely through your hair.
41. Hey cupcake, pour me a cup full of your love. Maybe I won't ask for more or maybe I'll steal you and take you away.
42. I want to be greedy with you, take you to a faraway place and begin a new life with you. Love you, cupcake.
43. I remember the day you asked me to see you after we first met, how could I forget when my hands still bear the mark of where your hands held mine.
44. I don't want to talk about your curves, how can an earthling talk about something divine.
I want to tell you how exquisite you look every single day.
45. Your face is the light I am ready to go blind staring at, filled with light and splendour, your beautiful chin and regal jawline light something straight out of my dreams. You are my dream come true, lovely lady.
46. I want to hug you till the heat from your body melts my bones into yours,
I want to tell you how much I love you every day, till the knowledge sinks into your bones and fills every hour of your day.
47. God created the firmament, your starry eyes, face like the sun.
I want to tell you how beautiful your feet are, I'll wash them if I ever had the chance to.
48. Your soft fingers I'd want on my chest till the day breaks in two.
You're a treasure and I want to spend eternity reminding you.
49. This is weird to admit, but I fell for you when I saw your teeth. You have a beautiful set of teeth as I've always told you. I am not ashamed to say that you're my forever crush.
50. I want to scribble your name with my nails on the wall, stare into your beautiful eyes forever, hold your hands till the clouds form a heart. Would you let me?
51. You're the song that fills my heart, the smile that splits my face every time I think about you. You've become a part of my life, my necessary meal. My happy drug.
52. When I first saw you, I thought this is it. Perfection. An unreal alien beauty in such a mundane world. I fell for you instantly but your love held me.
53. You are the sun that rules my day. You are the star that brightens my night. You are the moon that lightens my path. My love, you are my light.
54. Every time you look at me or I meet your gaze, I flush. My heart skips a beat. I keep wondering, what does a royal being as you see in me?
55. Your song wakes me up in the morning. Your smile makes for happy memories. Hearing your voice keeps me going through the day. I love you, babe.
56. When there is no song, you are my rhythm. You keep playing in my heart. The sweet melody of your voice serenades me. You have captured my heart.
57. I'm never letting you go. How can I? Not in a million years to come. You're a treasure I've found and I'll do anything just to keep you.
58. Your eyes glow with the same intensity as the morning star. Your hair flows with the power and grace of a waterfall. Babe, I'm in awe of you.
59. You're my Sweetness. My sugar. My one and only. You make my life beautiful. How can I not want to be with you? My sunshine. My heart.
60. The sound of my name on your lips feels like beautiful music only a god can make. Your touch, the feel of your skin against mine is heaven.
61. I've lost myself to you. Don't worry, it's my desire. I want a grand tour of you, inside and out till I master every part of you.
62. I want to wake up each morning with you by my side whispering sweet 'somethings' into your ear. Telling you how beautiful you are.
63. The sun rises and sets. My sun rises in my heart but never sets. You are my sun. My light, my brightness. You are mine, Now and Forever.
64. Every time I look at you, I lack the words to adequately articulate how beautiful you are to me. Your beauty leaves me short of words like a dictionary missing a page.
65. I long to be with you. I long to touch you, sing to you, serenade you. I long to breathe the same air as you, be in your space. Babe, I long for you.
66. Thoughts of you awaken me each morning. Pictures of you fill my dreams each night. You are an immortal picture in the canvas of my heart.
67. I've never really been good with words but that changed the moment I met you. Standing and beholding your beauty, I could not but describe what I saw.
68. The gentle evening breeze carries your scent to me. The birds bring your song to me. The stars capture your smile for me. I wish you were here with me right now.
69. Your eyes make the stars look like child's play. People gaze at the stars and are amazed. I look into your eyes and I scream, Perfection!
70. You mean so much to me my love. I would find ways to immortalize your being. I'll write books about you, sing songs just for you, till the whole world knows your name.
71. I'm sorry but you'll never be able to get rid of me, I'm here to stay. Loving on you is my passion and my desire. I'm here for you my Queen.
72. I'd like to tell you how much I love you as I plant kisses on you. Tell you how much you mean to me as I trace on your skin. I'd like to show you how much I love you.
73. I want to be the reason you smile and laugh. I want to be the reason you're happy. I want to be the reason, your reason.
74. I want to tell you how much I love you but I can't seem to find the right words, so I'll rather risk staring into the brightness that is your eyes, hoping you'll see through me
75. You are my oxygen. I breathe you in, I breathe you out. Your love seems to hold my very essence in place. You are mine, as I am yours.
76. My Queen. My lover. Your beauty knows no bounds. This lingua would fail to describe you properly, my armour. Even if it did, it'll take years.
77. You mean so much to me. You mean more than this world to me. I love you. I love you, you glorious alien being.
78. I could talk about you all day and not lack words. Your loving tenderness, your delicate touch. Your beauty. Oh, how can a mundane such as I speak of such glorious things?
79. You've captured my heart, entirely. You promised me a lifetime of happiness filled with beauty the moment I set my eyes on you.
80. What can I say to these things? Ours is a love that transcends time and space. The stars speak about it, they tell the story of our love. If you listen, you'll hear them.
81. It is true that words do paint pictures but my words alone are unworthy to paint the beautiful picture that you are.
82. I'm looking up ways to tell you that you're the most impeccable being that I ever came across but words fail me, words fail Google. I guess even the Universe agrees that you are one of a kind.
83. You are everything beautiful, my love. Looking into your wise eyes can make a blind man see. Best believe I speak from experience.
84. It could be the way that you smile but it isn't. It could be the way that you walk but that's not it either.. My love for you cannot be explained by logic. I love you... I just do
85. Is it weird that I believe in the gospel of your caress and I manage to catch with open arms every glance you throw my way? I only hope you catch every love shot I throw your way, 'cause you're a keeper. I love you.
86. They say 'home is where the heart is'. It is little wonder I'm always at home when I'm with you. Best believe you are home.
87. I could adorn you with jewels. I could give you all the money and designer clothes but you're not materialistic. All these won't suffice. But I love how your eyes light up at the sight of food, you're just the girl I've been looking for my whole life.
88. The mystery of angels has puzzled men throughout the ages but it doesn't compare to how in awe I constantly am, each day I have one by my side. You're my angel.
89. To the strongest woman I know, whose laugh can ease the pain. Strong enough to show weakness, strong enough to liquidize the pain and let it flow out of your eyes.
90. Hey beauty, she whose essence is light, because I started to see clearly since the day you walked into my life. Thank you for the light you shed.
91. Jafar wouldn't have needed a genie if he had you. You're all I asked God to be content. You're my magic in this mundane world.
92. In a Polaroid of black and white, you'd be the only thing in colour. Best believe you've brought colour to my world.
93. Maybe it's the way you walked straight into my heart and stole it. Through the door and past the guards, just like you already owned it.
94. They say the eyes are the windows of the soul and all I see is an array of well-crafted colours which describes the magnificence that is your soul.
95. I love how you can either slick your hair back or tie it in braids. I love how your aura is unafraid. But most of all I wonder what I did to deserve you.
96. I want to hold your hand and jump down this rabbit hole called life. At least, you'll be in my wonderland. Just the two of us.
97. I had strong walls built up. Walls so high and so barred that I couldn't tell anymore if it was to keep people out or to keep me in. But you shattered those walls without even trying, with a single smile.
98. I love your aura. It always encourages the inner child in me to come out and play. An inner child that has long been dormant because of the cares of this world. I love how you calm me. I love you.
99. You're not perfect but if 'close to perfect' was a thing, you'd be the face of 'close to perfect', which is why I'm lucky to have you.
100. If you listen to my heart closely, really really closely, you'd hear the sweet subtle melody that is your name. I love you, babe. It's always and forever.
Swoon-worthy, isn't it?
Let me know in the comments if the messages were amazing, too cheesy, unrealistic or just perfect, perfect enough that you've copied and pasted it in your drafts.
Also, let me know your favourite message. Mine is number 85. Now to find someone to send it to me.
Don't forget to share this article and bookmark it for when you need inspiration.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.